Home Forums General The Zoo Had a great time at FurSkate.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MDfurs 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Taboggan
    Participant

Hey, so i’m not someone you would call a “furry,” I met a few before and thought the costumes were cool, but never really associated myself with that group up until the FurSkate event yesterday.
    It was a lot more fun than I was anticipating, everyone was so full of life and everyone was really nice. You were very accepting of my friend and I and even called us “honorary furries”, it was very touching. I’m looking forward to seeing you guys again at the next event i’m able to go to, and certainly hope that you guys will all be there.

Teferi
    Participant

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to come say hi. We all had a great time there, and all the staff and other skaters were incredibly welcoming, so let me take this opportunity to thank you for that.

You’re certainly welcome to attend furry events in the future, and we hope to see you there!

Rexxie
    Participant

We’re very glad you enjoyed yourself! It was fantastic having you all there.
    Hope to see you at the next one. :3

TravisRetriever
    Participant

Seconded. 🙂 I was very surprised at how warm a reception we got, not just from the faculty, but also from the other patrons. 🙂

MDfurs
    Keymaster

I’m really glad everyone enjoyed it. im excited to see everyone at the next one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.