Milt’s gaming meet.
Date(s) - 01/26/2018 - 01/27/2018
5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Update! There is now a $5 cover charge for attending this event, that goes toward an open (non-alcoholic) cooler, replacement of controllers/hardware, purchase of new chairs, and input into drink/snack choices and future purchase of games. If you have an issue paying the cover, please contact me via Telegram.
As always, we’ll have Rock Band, Smash Bros., a modest collection of retro games, and a mix of tabletop/card games (depending on what people bring). Worried we might not have something, or hoping to play for an audience/get some tips? Let me know ahead of time and I can set up a TV for you.
- Hygiene is important, please don’t be gross.
- Drinks/snacks are now provided! Drinks are kept in the cooler outside the front door, and some snacks will be set out on the table for general consumption. If you’re hungry for anything else, you can either bring your own or arrange a food run with some other attendees.
- Alcohol is permitted, as long as you’re not bringing large amounts, not getting drunk, and not sharing with minors.
- Please be respectful of each other and your surroundings. Put things back where you found them, clean up your messes.
- Please don’t bring fursuits. There isn’t much extra space, I’m not providing extra water/fans, and everyone is there to relax and play games.
- If weather is nice, grass parking is permitted. If not, you’ll be required to drive to a nearby school with others to drop off cars (and return as a group in one car).
- If you’re bringing something new, you’re vouching for them and their behavior.
- I have a cat, this is fair warning if you have allergies.
- The meet runs fairly late, but don’t assume that means it’s a sleepover. If you NEED to stay for some reason, please arrange it with me ahead of time.
If you have any other questions, please let me know. If you would like to be added to our Telegram chat, contact me @MiltoniusPrime and I’ll add you.