Milt’s gaming meet.
Date(s) - 06/23/2017
5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Looking forward to another ten years of ‘Is it really a furmeet if you aren’t doing FURRY THINGS?’
As always, we’ll have Rock Band, Smash Bros., a modest collection of retro games, and a mix of tabletop/card games (depending on what people bring). Worried we might not have something, or hoping to play for an audience/get some tips? Let me know ahead of time and I can set up a TV for you.
- Hygiene is important, please don’t be gross.
- Food/drinks are not typically supplied. Either stop beforehand, or arrange a food run with others once you arrive. If the cooler is stocked, put money in the tip jar before taking anything.
- Alcohol is permitted, as long as you’re not bringing large amounts, not getting drunk, and not sharing with minors.
- Please be respectful of each other and your surroundings. Put things back where you found them, clean up your messes.
- Please don’t bring fursuits. There isn’t much extra space, I’m not providing extra water/fans, and everyone is there to relax and play games.
- If weather is nice, grass parking is permitted. If not, you’ll be required to drive to a nearby school with others to drop off cars (and return as a group in one car).
- If you’re bringing something new, you’re vouching for them and their behavior.
- I have a cat, this is fair warning if you have allergies.
- The meet runs fairly late, but don’t assume that means it’s a sleepover. If you NEED to stay for some reason, please arrange it with me ahead of time.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
- Marcus Noble