Mid-Atlantic Fur-B-Que 2017: You Autumn Rock it! (Reg Closes Oct 5th)
Date(s) - 10/07/2017
2:00 pm - 11:00 pm
You are cordially invited to attend
Mid-Atlantic Fur-B-Que: You Autumn Rock it
Saturday, October 7th, 2017
2:00 – 11 PM Eastern Time
9812 Geneva Lane
Frederick, MD 21702
Executive Chef: Razor Wulff!
We’re excited to welcome back a legends of furry cookery, Head Chef Razor Wulff! Best known for his “Razorsteak,” he will be serving this delicacy as the main course for the night of music and fun at the Fur-B-Que revival! Also Turtyl, bringing back his famous Chicken! So, tell your friends, bring some sides and drinks, and make sure to bring an appetite, because if you’ve been to the New Jersey Fur-B-Que, you know better than to miss out on “Razorsteak!”
Register Early! Theres only 200 spots for this event. Attendance last year was 80!
About the Event:
- All you can eat grilled buffet including: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken, “Razor Steak”, Brats and more!
- Selected Charity: Pets with Disabilities – www.petswithdisabilities.org (Bring money/credit to help out our new friends!- Onsite fundraising)
- Live DJs
- Artists/Merchant Tables- Items for sale not included with ticket (additional fee)
- Massage Therapist- Not included with ticket (additional fee)
- Fire-pit/ S’mores Roast
- Camping (Two types, see below)
- Bounce House
- Headless Lounge for suiters
- Additional activities if we reach 100+ attendees and more! Max 200 attendees total!
Notes for YOU:
- This is an OUTDOOR EVENT- Rain or Shine. No refunds will be given in case of inclement weather. Also, please remember this for any costumes you wear.
- Please bring your own chair unless you choose a higher level/merchant table level.
- Most areas are handicapped accessible and handicapped parking will be available
- Service animals only. The property owner have dogs, a bee hive, and a pig, it is their territory, please keep this in mind.
- Please do not feed the pig anything but the labeled food provided by the property owners.
- Most areas are Handicapped accessible and a Handicapped port-a-potty will be available.
- NO PERSONAL FIREWORKS
- If you smoke, please be conscious and respectful of those around you (ask if it is okay to smoke in that area).
- Parking space is limited, please carpool if you can
- Bring a flashlight if you choose to stay later in the evening/camp (it gets dark, but we promise there will be more lighting this year!)- Some will be available for sale
- BYOB is allowed, but will be monitored. Anyone caught serving alcohol to attendees 21years old or younger will be asked to leave immediately and will be banned from future Fur-B-Que events. Excessive drunkenness may warrant our First Aid team to pursue additional medical attention, if needed. Please, we encourage safe driving = if you think you are going to drink at the event, please reserve a camping spot.
- No recreational drugs permitted
- No weapons allowed (legal sized pocket knives permitted)
- This is a private event/property, and the property owners/Fur-B-Que staff has final say on any issues that may occur.
- All persons under 18 years old registering for the event must have a parent or guardian with them at the event.
Food Stuffs/Special Coupons:
- We are more than happy to have back our culinary stars Razor Wulff and Turtyl cooking up their specials!
- Bring an item to share and get a coupon to other M.A.A.S. events (Such as Fur The More- www.furthemore.org):
- 1. Savory snacks- such as bags of chips, jars of pretzel bites
- 2. Mouth-Watering Sides- like huge bowls of mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, pasta salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, etc.
- 3. Sweet deserts- such as pies, tarts, pastries, cakes, and cookies
- 4. Refreshing non-alcoholic beverages- such as cases of Cheerwine, orange soda, Mountain Dew, ginger ale, orange juice, and other sodas, or gallon jugs or pitchers of non-fizzy stuff, like juices, punches, lemonade and the like!
Merchants Table (Limit 5):
- If you are an artist, crafter, or small time merchant and would like a chance to sell your items at the picnic (craft fair/ yard sale style)
- You are responsible for any MD sales tax requirements
- All display items must have a rating of PG or lower.
- You must email us a list with your expected sale items (email@example.com)
- If you would like shade, please bring your own pop-up tent
- Power will not be provided at your station
Camping (Limit 15 or 30 spots/Tents):
- All attendees must leave the property by 12 Noon on Sunday
- Be curious to your fellow camp mates- If you plan to stay up, please reg for the “Party Site” camping, but if you would prefer quiet after midnight, please register for the “Quiet Fairy Forest”
To register for this event you must go to: https://midanthro.regfox.com/fur-b-que-2017-you-autmn-rock-it
0 of 0 registered.